What cases hemoglobin level of 10.9 hematocrit levels of 33.9 and RDW level of 15.6?

Anemia. You have anemia. What is mcv. Most likely anemia is from blood loss and indicates iron deficiency. Can get reticulocyte count checked. Most common cause in you may be heavy menstrual flow. If that is not the case will worry about blood loss from gut and will advise check up.
Microcytic anemia. If you are anemic & your RDW (red blood cell distribution width), is elevated then there are many causes that could be responsible. Since it actually measures the variation in the size of the cells then what i would need to know is what the MCV or mean corposcular volume is. Those values together would allow me to tell your whether we should evaluate you for iron or B12 deficiency or other cause.