How to seduce my wife?

Massage. That is something that is better discussed with your spouse, but among other things, regular foot massages can be very healthy for your relationship. Expressions of admiration or love through small gifts (flowers), outings (dinner date), or verbal annunciations can be strengthening. Be interested in your spouse and listen every chance you get.
Ask HER how! There is no single answer. Contrary to men, the most direct path to a woman's heart is through her brain (can you guess what a man's is?) talk to her; show her you appreciate her; ask her what she likes! in our house, foreplay often includes doing the dishes and other chores she dislikes. Of course, telling her i love her and a little cunnilingus is often all she needs.