How to get rod or prevent foot odors?

Dr. Brett Fink
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Change shoes
Foot odor is caused by the breakdown of fats and proteins in your sweat by bacteria in moist areas.
Unfortunately, once your shoes have become contaminated they will begin to smell every time that they get moist. Get new well aerated shoes, wear absorbent natural fiber socks, change your socks frequently, use a hand sanitizer and spray antiperspirant to cut down on the moisture.

In brief: Change shoes
Dr. Brett Fink
Dr. Brett Fink
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
General Practice
In brief: Clean your feet
I would clean your feet and only wear cotton socks for less moisture to build up also there are foot powders at the pharmacy that help prevent foot odor.

In brief: Clean your feet
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. William Forsythe