Black dots in baby tongues?

Can be normal. Black dots on a baby's tongue would most likely be due to some increased pigmentation. This can be considered normal and is usually found more commonly in darker-skinned individuals. It also can be considered hereditary. However, you should probably mention it to your pediatrician next time you have a visit, or if the baby seems bothered by it, have it checked out sooner.
Black dots. This could be natural spots of pigmentation, small blood clots from irritation, staining from bacteria, vitamins with iron supplements. While unlikely it's anything to really be concerned about, it would be a good idea to call and discuss it with your Pediatrician.
See a pediatrician. It could be normal and not causing any harm. However, if uncertain it always best to see a doctor, just to put our mind at rest if nothing else.Good luck.
?diet. I have seen this from ingestible things such as vitamins with iron. Check with your pediatrician.