My skin of hands and neck is too rough and black may be due to exposed to sunlight. How can I cure i?

Dr. Frank Pinto
Dermatology

In brief: See a dermatologist

You may also have a condition called acanthosis nigricans which could be related to an underlying endocrine (hormonal) disorder. See a dermatologist.

In brief: See a dermatologist

Dr. Frank Pinto
Dr. Frank Pinto
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology

In brief: Need exam

There are several possibilities including contact dermatitis, allergic reaction to chemicals, photo dermatitis, and conditions such as lupus, or a rare condition such as dermatomyositis.
Over the counter cream will not be effective in an advanced case and it best to see a dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment.

In brief: Need exam

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried