I have a drooping eyelid on my right eye. What can I do to get rid of it?

Needs evaluation. If its a new change then it can be a muscle or a nerve problem. It will be best to see your eye doctor for consultation asap.
Droopy eyelid. There are several causes of a droopy eyelid. Your best bet would be to have your eyes evaluated by a board certified facial plastic surgeon.
With surgery. Droopy eyelid can mean either excess skin hanging over the upper eyelid (dermatochalasis) and/or sagging of the upper eyelid edge (blepharoptosis). Dermatochalasis is corrected w/ blepharoplasty, where the excess skin is excised. The scar hides well in the upper lid crease. Blepharoptosis is corrected by tighening the muscle that lifts the lid. This is done via lid crease or conjunctival incision.
Horners syndrome. This condition occurs when there is damage to the sympathetic nerve which runs from the base of skull down to the upper chest. Also has dilated pupil and no sweating on that side. Would see ophthalmologist or neurologist first before considering reconstructive eyelid surgery.