If when I miss my BP meds, why do I get a headach and feel bad...?

Danielle Jones

In brief: High Blood Pressure

Depending on the type of medication you are taking, missing even one dose of a blood pressure medication can cause significant elevations of blood pressure.
Headache, fatigue, confusion and overall "bad" feeling are symptoms commonly reported with elevated blood pressures. It is important to take these medications regularly to avoid potentially life-threatening consequences of high blood pressure.

In brief: High Blood Pressure

Danielle Jones
Danielle Jones
Answer assisted by Danielle Jones, Medical Student
Danielle Jones
You're very welcome, Star~diva.
Dr. Rama Garimella
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Bp must be high

When your BP is high you can have headache and feel bad, if you miss your meds your BP can go up and have symptoms of high bp.

In brief: Bp must be high

Dr. Rama Garimella
Dr. Rama Garimella
Dr. Umesh Patel