My husband and I have sex and he ejaculates inside me it burns very bad and for ahours aft?

Vulvodynia. This may ne secundary to a condition called vulvodynia. You need to be evaluated to rule out any underlying infection. Try eliminating bleach, fabric softeners, use mild soaps(cheer free or dreft).