Is it normal for my face and ears to get red/hot after my Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) starts wearing off?

Maybe not related. The symptoms of one's face and ears getting hot and reddened after Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) wears off are not reported side effects associated with amphetamine-type medications. It is unlikely Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) is the source of the symptoms. A primary care doctor can review one's other medications, over-the-counter drugs, vitamins, supplements, alcohol, illegal drugs, etc..., to see if there may be some interaction.
Possibly for you. Most medications have some type of discontinuation syndrome, some hardly noticeable and others quite severe. All stimulant drugs have potential for serious withdrawal symptoms including all sorts of parasympathetic nervous system expressions - flushing, sweating, nausea, cramping and even seizures under certain conditions. A small dose of the medication just before you experience flushing helps.