What can cause breast cancer to 25 years old married girl within the first 3 monthes of pregnancy?

Genetic mutation. This is a rare, but real occurance. Breast cancer can be treated successfully while pregnant and allow her to deliver a healthy baby. I recommend a oncologist who is experienced. They will need to work with your OB closely. The cause is unknown. I highly recommend brca testing. If positive, this will explain the breast cancer at a young age.
Rare Outcome. This is a very rare breast cancer disease in women younger than age 40 yrs. Unfortunately we sometimes find very rare case in young population but we do not have all the exact reasons for young people who might develop this very rare disease. Cdc reported that there is only 2 cases out of 100, 000 women at age 25 yrs.