What are the most common cosmetic procedures for men?

Botox. Procedures for men have been steadily on the rise over the past decade. Nationally, Botox is the most common non-invasive procedure, with nearly 350, 000 men receiving the injections last year. The most common minimally-invasive procedure is liposuction. In my practice, men account for approximately 35% of all cosmetic procedures, a major increase from about 15-20% only a few years ago.
Laser Hair Removal. In our medical spa, laser hair removal of the back is the most popular procedure for our male patients, followed very closely by Botox treatments.
Men do cosmetic surg. There are more men who do a single surgery than a list of surgeries, but i will have to say that I have had men do just about everything I do including: botox, fillers, facelifts, smartlipo, eyelid/blepharoplsty, tummy tuck, thigh lift, laser hair removal, laser for vessels & smoothing the skin. You name it- they do it, but typically as isolated surgeries rather than a bunch of surgeries.
Cosmetic Procedures. * hair transplant * browlift * neck contouring * liposuction / liposculpting * rhinoplasty * chin augmentation / implant * botox * fillers * otoplasty -- hope this helps!
Botox. Men are fast becoming users of cosmetic medicine. Botox and fillers are used as well as hair removal and laser resurfacing.
CIRCUMCISION. Circumcision may be a religious requirement for many men, but in the most part is a cosmetic choice and thus is by far the most commonly performed cosmetic operation in men. Am sure this was not the answer you expected, but nevertheless is true.
CoolSculpting Lipo. Men often have fat reduction of the love handles with liposuction but if they would rather not have surgery, they can have coolsculpting by zeltiq which is non-invasive and has no down time. It takes one hour and you can watch tv, read, listen to music, email, etc. During the treatment.Men also have botox, restylane, (dermal fillers) hair transplant, fraxel laser acne scar treatments, nose jobs.
Lipo is common. Liposuction is one of the most common cosmetic surgeries performed on men. Common areas include liposuction of the breasts, abdomen and flanks. Men can get a great result from liposuction, just like women, when then see a physician who is good at performing liposuction.
Most common. The most common plastic surgery procedures for men are liposuction, surgery for large breasts or abnormal breast tissue, injectables such as fillers or botox, or hair transplant. Though plastic surgery is still more common in women, men are progressively approaching rates equal to that of women.