How soon after a chemical pregnancy can I ovulate?

Dr. Julian Escobar
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Soon
If you have passed your pregnancy, you may ovulate within a month.

In brief: Soon
Dr. Julian Escobar
Dr. Julian Escobar
Danielle Jones
In brief: Varies
It's impossible to know for sure, but since most chemical pregnancies involve bleeding right around the time of normal menstruation it is entirely possible that your cycle will continue as normal and you will ovulate around the same time you usually do.
Again, exact timing will vary depending on circumstances and individual cycle differences, but ovulation as usual is definitely possible.

In brief: Varies
Danielle Jones
Danielle Jones
Answer assisted by Danielle Jones, Medical Student
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Ovulation after +hCG
Assuming that you are pregnant ovulation will be delayed until at least 10 mos.
If you mean + ovulation test the answer is 24-48 hrs depending upon the sensitivity of the test and your body's own cycle.

In brief: Ovulation after +hCG
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Peter Baumann
In brief: 2 weeks
My assumption is that you were pregnant with a very low hcg titer and experienced a miscarriage.
The day that you started bleeding, i.e., having the miscarriage, would be the first day of your new menstrual cycle. If you typically have 28 day cycles, you would ovulate after 2 weeks.

In brief: 2 weeks
Dr. Peter Baumann
Dr. Peter Baumann
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham