What treatment should I take for acnes..... I don't wanna use pills i don't like them what should I do?

In brief: There are topical me

It all dependson what type and hoe bad the acne is.
Speak to your doctor and get evaluated and meds topical can be selected.

In brief: There are topical me

Dr. Harris Lilienfeld
Dr. Harris Lilienfeld
Pathology

In brief: Modern times

Tay, this is the 21st century.
If topical benzoyl peroxide and perhaps a topical retinoic acid derivate have not helped, then please consider adding topical clindamycin. And tay, your taxes have gone into the development of powerful and safe medications. The "pills" you don't like have (with other good things) made our world far healthier than the one into which i was born. Use if needed.

In brief: Modern times

Tay, this is the 21st century.