I have colon cancer and am on chemotherapy, diarrhea, and now hemorroids, what can I do to help?  

Medication . Check with your medical oncologist for advice and that these are the side effects of your chemotherapy. You can take over the counter medication. Immodium or kaopectate for diarrhea and or a low fiber diet. Topical ointments or suppositories for your hemmorhoids. Try annusol or tucks (witch hazel) or preparation h. There are other meds and also prescription medications as well.
Fiber. Increasing your daily intake of fiber and water can be very effective to correct constipation and hemorrhoids. A stool softener may also help, but avoid stimulating laxative medications.