Sore throat no voice sneezing. No fever?

Common cold / URI. It's gone to your larynx. If you're not better in 2 weeks, or if you feel horrible or there's white stuff all over your throat (possible strep) visit your physician.
Laryngitis. Sounds like you have laryngitis. You lost your voice because the virus attacked your vocal cords and caused them to swell. The swelling will go down over the next 24 hours and your voice will come back. Just a lot of cool fluids will help and no talking. Talking will cause the vocal cords to vibrate more and aggravate the swelling.