Can any anti-psychotic or anti depressant meds permanently reduce my sperm count. I have noticed it is not as white anymore.... If so, than this sucks?

Dr. Khurram Rehman
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Not permanently

Many medications can have some effect on sperm count, but other than some cancer chemotherapy the changes should not be permanent.
The whiteness of your sperm varies but isn't a good measure of sperm count - sperm is microscopic and most of the ejaculate is secretions not sperm. If you're not trying to have a kid don't worry about the appearance of your sperm, but get checked out if you are.

In brief: Not permanently

Dr. Khurram Rehman
Dr. Khurram Rehman
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine