Hello I have chigger bites on my genitals and im trying to find a way to get rid of them I have already been to the doctors for this and nothing has w?

Dr. Chevies Newman

In brief: Well

Make sure of the diagnosis but Permethrin cream is fence rally the med.
May need to reapply and may wanna make sure it's not scabies though i suspect u would be much more symptomatic if so. There may be home remedies if u google it.

In brief: Well

Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Chevies Newman
David Miller

In brief: Tincture of time

Chiggers are small larvae of mites that burrow under our skin and cause lots of itching and inflammation.
Unfortunately, there isn't much to be done but to ride this out. Topical and oral antihistamines can help with the itching, injected steroids can help in severe cases. However, it ultimately must run its course.

In brief: Tincture of time

David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student