Hi, my father is suffering from a stroke for 4 years already. He couldn't talk, eat or move. He's in the nursing home now, what can I do?

Encouragement. You should visit him often for encouragement. From what you say, it must have been a very significant stroke. Sometimes, not much can be done in cases like this. A neurologist can help answer any question you may have. If possible, physical therapy should be working with him. After four years, there is little chance that he will recover beyond where he is presently.
Acupuncture. Acupuncture on a regular basis could really help him. You would need to find one in your area and see if he/she would come to the nursing home. I have seen amazing results. You could also consult a homeopathic practitioner. Both modalities would be beneficial.