I have scar tissue outside of my knee where i had an ACL surgey is there anyway to break that down also how can I get full range of motion back?

Dr. MICHAEL VINCENT
Surgery - Plastics

It does help to start massaging the scar 2-3 weeks after surgery.
You can use cocoa butter, vitamin E oil, or a scar cream like mederma. It is best to massage the scar 2-3 times a day for the first 8-12 weeks. The nightly application of a self sticking silicone pad may be helpful as well. The scar creams and silicone pads can be found at most drug stores.

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Let me explain

You have two problems: scar tissue tight, this should work out by physical therapy.
The other problem is: range of motion, also to get that to the full also had to be work out by physical therapy. Good luck.

In brief: Let me explain