I have excessive amounts of vaginal discharge and it's very smelly. What's should I do about it ?

In brief: See doctor for meds

A vaginal discharge is anything coming from the vagina that is more than the scant amount of normal mucous that healthy women have.
A discharge that has odor is usually an infection with germs such as bacteria, trichomonas, gonorrhea or chlamydia (discharge gets worse as infection gets worse). A woman with a discharge should see her doctor for an exam & medication. Avoid sex until after treatment.

In brief: See doctor for meds

Dr. Michael Flax
Bacterial vaginosis can also be a cause. I agree, see a Dr. Also consider having your partner checked and treated.
Dr. Jane Van Dis