I am suffering from fatigue, headaches, low libido, and thinning hair. Could my hormones low?

Dr. Michael Klein
In brief: Could be thyroid
While there are several things that can cause a constellation of symptoms as described above, a low thyroid is a common cause.
Hypothyroidism is the low production of "thyroid hormones" caused by a weakness in the thyroid gland which can be damaged by an over-enthusiastic immune system. The thyroid gland is responsible for energy and metabolism in part and low levels can cause fatigue and more.

In brief: Could be thyroid
Dr. Michael Klein
Dr. Michael Klein
Dr. Mike Bowman
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Yes, but...
There could be several different problems.
A thorough medical exam and workup starting with labs is appropriate. Even if you thyroid hormones are normal, there may be a very treatable cause. Go see your local md.

In brief: Yes, but...
Dr. Mike Bowman
Dr. Mike Bowman
Dr. Jane Van Dis