What may cause iron deficiency? And what may cause vitamin d deficiency?

Read on. Vitamin d deficiency is caused by lack of intake from milk or milk products and by lack of exposure to sunlight. Iron deficiency is caused by lack of iron intake in diet or loss of blood from heavy menstrual periods, surgery, injury.
Iron and Vitamin D. Iron deficiency is usually inadequate intake of iron in diet, or absorption problems, or loss of blood such as menstruation. Vitamin d deficiency is usually inadequate intake or lack of enough sunlight. Sunlight is needed to convert cholecalciferol into 25 hydroxycholecalciferol. The kidney takes the 25 and adds another hydroxy to make active vitamin d3- 1.25 dihydroxycholecalciferol. I.