If my finger touch vaginal fluid (outside her virginal), and I use that finger wear condom, touch penis for sexual intercourse any change HIV risk? (if she positive hiv; my finger, penis is no cut)

Get tested. Any skin contact with fluids from an HIV positive person is risky even id you don't have a break in your skin (though blood is riskiest). Hiv can pass through mucous membranes. Get tested and always use barrier protection.
Risk is very small. Your risk to become HIV positve is almost none. Since u used condom and there are no cuts on finger or penis, makes your risk to contract hiv, almost none. To become HIV positive, one requires a very high level of HIV virus exposure, and I do not see that in your case. Please consult your pcp and an id doctor. Thanks.