My boyfriend of 3 years is uncircumcised and it still makes me uncomfortable. I really want him to get circumcised. What do you recommend?

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: No problem if clean
This is possibly your problem, thinking that a circumcised penis is more normal, cleaner, healthier or looks better. Majority of men in the entire world remain uncircumcised except for muslims, jews, 70% of americans and some african tribes.
A clean, easily retractile foreskin should pose no medical problems. Discuss with bf, many men feel that is is more "macho" to remain uncircumcised.

In brief: No problem if clean
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Darren Mack
Urology
In brief: Talk to him
Discuss your concern with him and see if he would consider a circumcision.
With regular hygeine, not being circumcised presents minimal health hazard to either of you, although most people are more concerned about the cosmetic appearance.

In brief: Talk to him
Dr. Darren Mack
Dr. Darren Mack
Dr. Steven Seres