My finger touch vaginal fluid (outside virginal) and after i used my finger to wear condom and touch my penis. After sexual intercourse (finger and penis is no cut, just normal skin), any change hiv?

Dr. Chevies Newman

In brief: Low probability

Males pass to females more easily than the other way around via sperm in the vagina after long periods of intercourse, this type of minimal contact is very unlikely to spread hiv.
Check out the rates of female to male transmission with unprotected intercourse. It is generally vigorous, repeat exposure that allows virus into the bloodstream. Does the person have hiv? Get tested if concerned.

In brief: Low probability

Dr. Devin Namaky

In brief: Risk of HIV

Yes, there is a risk of transmission.
There is also a risk of transmission from having intercourse with the condom. Condoms do not completely prevent HIV transmission. Get tested now, and again in 6 months if the first test is negative.

In brief: Risk of HIV

Yes, there is a risk of transmission.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham