Coughing up phlegm n little blood what could be wrong?

Possibilities. Blood mixed with sputum usually occurs with either bronchitis or pneumonia. Pure blood (hemoptysis) may be more concerning for other problems (heart disease, airway diseases, etc).
Sinus or lungs. This could be primarily a sinus infection or possibly a pneumonia. If you are having "cold" symptoms - stuffy nose, sinus pressure - may be a sinus infection. If you are having fever/chills and tightness in chest, it may be a pneumonia. It could be related to bad reflux or dilated vessels in the esophagus as well... Blood and spit don't mix... I'd get it checked out..