I have this white discharge once a day that I don't like the smell but doesn't smell fishy, is it nrmal?

Dr. Francine Yep

In brief: Talk With your doc

Sometimes we have a small amount of discharge in the middle of our cycle (fertile mucus).
But your discharge is every day and bothers you. Talk with your doc so you can figure out what this is: normal, yeast or bacterial imbalance. Good luck.

In brief: Talk With your doc

Dr. Francine Yep
Dr. Francine Yep

In brief: Doctor can evaluate

A vaginal discharge is anything coming from the vagina that is more than the scant amount of normal mucous that healthy women have.
A discharge that has only mild odor can still be an overgrowth of yeast or bacteria, or a mild infection with germs such as chlamydia (discharges get worse as infections get worse). A woman with a discharge should see her doctor to rule out various infections.

In brief: Doctor can evaluate

Dr. Jane Van Dis