I am 26, I have very irregular periods , what can I do or take to regulate it?

Dr. Alfredo Nieves
Gynecology
In brief: Irregular menses
You need to be evaluated by your gyn and if everything is normal he/she may recommend bcp.

In brief: Irregular menses
Dr. Alfredo Nieves
Dr. Alfredo Nieves
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
In brief: Natural Therapy
This often indicates elevated estrogen levels.
Mostly coming from xeno-estrogens (contaminants in food and water-pesticides, herbicides and petroleum contaminants as in the plastic from water bottles. Try to eliminate as much of this exposure as you can. Consider bioidentical Progesterone cream in cyclical fashion to counterbalance the estrogen; worked very well in my daughters.

In brief: Natural Therapy
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Jane Van Dis