guilt & suicide. excessive masturbation from age 15 to 21. when i do i get severe acne breakouts. when i stop masterbation & sexual fantasy face clear?

More info

Suicide
The masturbation is a stress coping mechanism; it is almost like an addiction if you are doing it all day for escape. If you have a long hx of depression, the world gets interpreted to the downside. This is "diabolical thinking" and can reenforce the mood disorder. This can be undone by a good psychotherapist. Proper Meds, maybe not the ones I recommended, will make a HUGE difference.
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

Acne Addiction Depression Face Facial pimples Guilt Masturbation Mood Pimples Stress

answered:

Suicide is emergency

Head-face
Please consult with a trained professional as soon as possible - to guarantee your safety and gain the support of someone who can help you. If you have a plan for suicide, feel you cannot control your impulses and you are about to engage in self-harm of any kind, call a Hotline or even better visit the nearest Emergency Room. What you are going through is easily treated.
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

Acne Consulting Face Facial pimples Guilt Masturbation Pimples Safety Self harm Suicide

Not connected

Face
Masturbation has got nothing to do with acne. Acne is a function of hormonal changes at certain age but it can also be genetic issue as it runs in families. 98% of males masturbate, do not feel guilty or depressed. If you are feeling suicidal it's time to seek help, talk to some one, friends, parents and or any person who cares. Any other person is your PCP what you talk is confidential.
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

Acne Depression Face Facial pimples Feeling suicidal Gene Genetic Guilt Hopelessness Male

I short changed you

Pimples
I didn't see the mood Deirdre part when I answered. Look, you will get better. The goal of mental health is to be asleep at nigh, awake during the day; quite mind, organized, less self absorbed. Doctors have differing degrees of expertise and a different range of Meds to offer. Clonazepam 1 mg at night with a low dose seratonin reuptake inhibitor, sertraline 50 to start will begin to work fast
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

Acne Brain Clonazepam Face Facial pimples Flumazenil Guilt Klonopin Masturbation Mood