I have tierd legs all the time my legs feel like they if I was working all day and aim unemployed ?

Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Glutathione deficien
When u do not have enough glutathione tiredness in legs will happen.
Glutathione is depleted in coffee drinkers, vit b deficiency, blood pressure meds. Taking orally n-acetyl cysteine is an easy way to increase glutathione. Also check whether u have swelling in your legs this will weigh the legs and be perceived as tiredness.

In brief: Glutathione deficien
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Mahaveer Mukkamalla
In brief: Dehydration
Most likely could be due to lack of adequate hydration.
Stay hydrated and regular physical activity also helps. Some times electrolyte abnormalities like low potassium in the blood can cause it, especially if you on drugs which can cause it. If you have any fevers or any focal weakness in the legs talk to your doctor.

In brief: Dehydration
Dr. Mahaveer Mukkamalla
Dr. Mahaveer Mukkamalla
Dr. Peter Kurzweil