How to prevent or lessen morning stiffness? (24yr old female, not pregnant)

Dr. Keegan Duchicela
In brief: Stretch
When you're lying in bed all night your muscles aren't given the chance to stretch and contract and they stiffen up by morning.
This is normal. I'd try to work in a 5 minute stretching routine each morning starting with your neck, shoulders and back. Stay hydrated, and get aerobic exercise each day. If you are having swelling and fevers along with stiffness, time to see your doctor. Cheers!

In brief: Stretch
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Thyroid
Thyroid gets stressed due to environmental toxins, hormone imbalance nutritional deficiency and initially the lymph swells and that is the reason fingers feel stiff you want to adjust birthcontrol pills to have more Progesterone learn lymph massage do green tea drinks and maintain alkaline ph.

In brief: Thyroid
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Jane Van Dis