Daughter has a deep cough but no fever? Should I be worried?

Not necessarily. It's a good sign your daughter has no fever. If it looks like a cold with a just a runny nose and deep cough, it's okay to wait 3-4 days and see how she does before seeing your doctor. Cough can be caused by lots of things and not just infection. Acid reflux can do it. So can an aspirated object (if your daughter's a toddler). Good luck!
Not necessarily. Coughs are usually caused by viral or bacterial illnesses in children. The absence of fever suggests a likely viral cause, which means no antibiotics would be needed. However, she should be seen by a doctor if she does develop fever, if the cough continues to get worse, if she has trouble breathing, or you have other concerns. Generally speaking, with viral illnesses, the cough can last 7-10 days.
Possibly. The lack of fever is somewhat reassuring that an illness like pneumonia is not likely. However, this time of year there are plenty of viruses that cause wheezing, croup, and other respiratory illnesses than can be more serious than the common cold and need different therapy. It also depends on the age of your daughter, but she should probably be examined by a doctor.