I keep getting dry, cracks on the foreskin what could cause this? It gets very uncomfortable.

Get checked out. With any cracking or fissuring we worry about things like fungal infections. Sometimes people with sensitive skin or mild eczema can get dry, cracking skin on the foreskin too. I'd see your family doctor - they'll most likely try a topical antifungal cream or other emollient. If you're sexually active, it'd also be a good time to get a std screening test. Cheers!
Infection/inflammati. This can represent yeast infection in males or chronic inflammation related to stretching of a skin that is stricturing down. You should see a physician to check this for you to make sure you are not diabetic, treat the infection and see if you need surgery to relieve the stricture.