Toung discomfort after oral sex with another man with him ejaculating in my mouth.  red tastebuds...?

Dr. Rahil Malik

In brief: Trauma

Depending on the vigor during the oral sex, there can be redness due to "trauma".
I would recommend abstaining from oral sex and see if your oral cavity improves.

In brief: Trauma

Dr. Rahil Malik
Dr. Rahil Malik
Dr. Joy Poskozim
Dentistry

In brief: Keep mouth clean

Make sure to be brushing twice daily, use a separate soft toothbrush for your tongue.
Rinse with non-alcohol based mouthwashes as the alcohol-based ones may irritate the tongue more. Stick to a basic diet (no citrus, tomato sauce, etc) and nothing too salty/spicy to help it heal. May take at least 3 days for it to feel normal again.

In brief: Keep mouth clean

Dr. Joy Poskozim
Dr. Joy Poskozim
Dr. Jane Van Dis