When should I see a doctor about pelvic pain?

Severity. Excessive or progressive pain is often a warning sign that something is wrong. If pain is interfering with your normal activities, keeping you awake at night, becoming progressively worse, and not relieved by simple analgesics, it should be evaluated by a doctor.
Pelvic Pain. You should see a qualified specialist for any pain, especially when it becomes chronic. Pain is the bodies way of saying "something's wrong or not happy". That doesn't mean it is necessarily a medical emergency, but pain can be diagnosed and treated.