I'm pregnant and i take medications such as Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) and celexa, are there any medications i can suggest to my dr. That will work just as well?

In brief: Contact prescriber!

Your prescribing physician will be the best person to advise you as they know your medical history including allergies and previous medication trials.

In brief: Contact prescriber!

Dr. William Goldie
Pediatrics - Neurology

In brief: Avoid all

Best to try to go without any of these medications.
These are psychoactive meds that may affect the baby. You need to manage yourself without need for these drugs. Try to be healthy and good attitude and positive towards yourself and the baby.

In brief: Avoid all

Dr. Adam Levy