i have a small tooth gap between my front teeth but it's bothering me so much,i don't want my wisdom teeth to cause over crowding.?

Two issues

Bonding
If the gap between your two front teeth is small and you are unhappy with it, ask your dentist about having some tooth colored bonded composites placed to close the gap. Other options would be Orthodontics and retention or laminates. Personally, I would probably go with the bonding. It's simple, relatively inexpensive and reversible.
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

Bonding Crowded living conditions Dentistry Orthodontics Teeth Wisdom teeth Composite resin Porcelain veneers Veneer Invisalign

Front spacing

Orthodontist
If there's no space between your lower front teeth and you have a space between your upper front teeth, you can either have a dentist add composite filling to the teeth on either side of the space, have veneers done to make the teeth larger and fill the space, or have orthodontics (braces or clear appliances) to move the teeth closer. The dentist may need to make your lower teeth thinner first.
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

Braces Composite filling Crowded living conditions Dentistry Filling Orthodontics Teeth Veneer Wisdom teeth Composite resin

answered:

No problem

Head-teeth
It is a wives tale that wisdom teeth cause crowding. What we know is that they do no such thing. Our teeth respond to forces placed on them. It is our bite that causes mesial drifting. That means that our teeth tend to drift to the middle of our faces. Tongue pressure can also off-set this force, and cause front teeth gaps. Your gap and wisdom teeth are not related.
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

Crowded living conditions Face Teeth Tongue Wisdom teeth Composite resin Bonding Porcelain veneers Veneer Invisalign

answered:

Wisdom

Tooth
Wisdom teeth are not the "cause" of crowded teeth. That process can occur as a normal process of aging dependent on everyone's different situation. The gap is unrelated to your wisdom teeth.
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

Crowded living conditions Crowded teeth Teeth Wisdom teeth Composite resin Bonding Porcelain veneers Veneer Invisalign Orthodontics

answered:

Not happening

Invisalign
If you have a gap between your front teeth ,even if wisdom teeth cause pressure to move teeth , you'll have enough time for intervention if you notice the gap is closing.
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

Crowded living conditions Teeth Wisdom teeth Composite resin Bonding Porcelain veneers Veneer Invisalign Orthodontics