Why is relaxation so much a part of your work with people?

Stress can cause. both physical and emotional disorders. Learning relaxation techniques can prevent the negative impact of stress on emotional and physical health, therefore, it plays a significant role in psychotherapy. .
It's good for you! I use relaxation in my office to help decrease the influence of chronic stress. Chronic stress triggers ongoing release of stress hormones that perpetuate inflammatory diseases.
See clearer. When we become excessively angry, afraid, sad, etc., each of these emotional states leads us into a corresponding mental state which gives us access to only certain limited sets of perceptions and behaviors. Our responses tend to be stereotyped, uncreative, and often exacerbate physical, mental and emotional imbalances. By relaxing, we gain the ability to see the truth more clearly and a much wide.