My dad woke up today with a bulged body from his eyes to his hands and feet's. Its is hard for him to walk as it hurts him whenever he walks. Can you please let me know what is this and if dangerous?

Sounds serious! It sounds like a total body reaction causing severe bumps that are painful. Needs to be seen urgently!
See your primary doc. The description of a "bulged body" sounds like edema or swelling. This may relate to fluid retention, heart problems (like congestive heart failure), kidney problems, or possible atopic (allergic) responses. Best to be checked soon.
See a doc or ER. He may have an allergic reaction to some thing which can be his medication or a heart condition(congestive heart failure) that may cause him to retain fluid. Please seek medical attention immediately .