Is it ok to use sauna suit or slimming support when I do my walking exercise? I'm a breast cancer stage 3 patient?

Dr. Travis Kidner
Surgery - Oncology

After surgery wearing a sports bra to prevent movement will help with the pain.
Once you have healed you may wear whatever is comfortable for you.

Dr. Carlo Contreras
Surgery - Oncology

Just make sure they are clean and appropriately fitted to your specific body contour. Exercise is great!

In brief: Maybe

Best to check in with your surgeon.
The timing of surgery, ext of surgery +/- the method of reconstruction, and your healing status all need to be considered. If your have need released by your surgeon after postop check and cleared to exercise, just make sure you stay well-hydrated.

In brief: Maybe

Best to check in with your surgeon.
Dr. Adam Levy