Had tooth extraction due to abcess is felling light headed a day after ok and how many days after is it ok.?

Various causes. Feeling light headed is not a symptom related to either an abscess or an extraction. It would be more related to pain medication you might be taking, low blood sugar from not eating, or a psychological effect. How soon you feel better depends upon the difficulty of the extraction, your own pain threshold, the control of the infection and your medical status. Call your dentist for advice.
That concerns me... I would make sure to drink adequate amounts of water. Another potential problem may be that some medications also cause some light-headedness. I would discuss this with your oral surgeon. That surgeon understands your particulars and may be able to better problem solve.
Yes. It is ok. You should feel a little better today and every day afterwards until everything is back to normal.