How can I get rid of my internal hemeroids?I used cream but it didn't help and I have changed my diet to soften my stool but it still hurts and bleeds

In brief: Surgical tx

When conservative therapy fail to resolve symptomatic internal hemorrhoids, surgical treatment is recommended.
The surgical approaches, include doppler guided dearterialization of the hemorrhoid, band ligation, hemorrhoidopexy, and hemorrhoidectomy. The success rate of each approach depends on the surgeon experience and the stage of the internal hemorrhoids. Hope this answer is helpful.

In brief: Surgical tx

Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery