I have polycystic ovaries. What should I know?

Dr. Padmavati Garvey
In brief: Control weight.
The most important thing you can do is to keep your weight at ideal range.
Pco is linked to a woman's weight most of the time. For women, start with 100lbs for 5 feet and add 5 pounds for every inch about five feet to give you a rough guide about your ideal weight. Eat mostly a plant-based diet of unprocessed foods. Weight watchers is good. Exercise everyday.

In brief: Control weight.
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Cayce Jehaimi
Pediatrics - Endocrinology
In brief: Need consultation
To determine if your ovarian cysts are due to androgen excess (i.
e. Pcos). Cysts can be present in healthy women with no clinical significance, however, if size is of significance, they ought to be monitored.

In brief: Need consultation
Dr. Cayce Jehaimi
Dr. Cayce Jehaimi