Home bound for over a year how do I get help fo thery home visit?

Ask primary care doc. If you are home bound due to a disability, you may quality to get some home nursing care, physical therapy, or occupational therapy. It all depends on your situation, and, of course, on your insurance! your primary care provider may be able to make a referral. Good luck. Lgromkomd.