Can I exercise in pregnancy?

Yes. Absolutely yes! you can do whatever exercise you were oing priro to preganncy. You just don't want to escalate your activity or start something new. You should maintain your heartrate at 80% of your maximum. To calculate your max heartrate take 220 -age ; this number x .8 should be 80% of your maximum. Of course activities with potential abdominal trauma should be avoided- kickboxing, water skiing.
Discuss... This with your ob. They will be able to guide you through your pregnancy and give you specifics on do's and don'ts. Best of luck!