Is there any other treatment for my rheumatoid arthritis that cause ongoing pain in my fingers other than anti inflammitories ?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: There a lot

Of medications you could use ask your doctor about them. Good luck if you list write me please.

In brief: There a lot

Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Yes!

Do you mean antiinflamatory asin Motrin or naprosyn (naproxen).
These help pain, but do not not get rid of the deep joint inflammation. This is both the cause of pain and the joint damage. Virtually all patients can be remitted, or improved. There are too many types to be named, but someone in rheumatology is best equipped to put you on these. Pain caused by damage requires mechanicalv & surgical answers.

In brief: Yes!

Dr. Andrea Brand