Is it possible that the hormonal changes in me from my pregnancy cause anxiety attacks? I have never had them before. My first pregnancy. Can ob help?

Dr. Robert Woods
In brief: Yes and Yes
Pregnancy can elicit anxiety, including panic attacks, in someone who has been pregnant without a prior history of such symptoms.
Your OB can definitely help you. I would recommend that you notify your OB right away of your anxiety. After a good examination, your OB will assist you in getting appropriate treatment. If necessary your OB may refer you to a mental healthcare provider. Good luck.

In brief: Yes and Yes
Dr. Robert Woods
Dr. Robert Woods
Dr. Adam Levy