Is there a practice treating anxiety / panic disorders without ssri, snri, bzd and cbt?

Dr. Imad Khreim

In brief: NO

I am not aware of any evidence based effective treatment for panic disorder that is widely practiced with a consensus other than what you mentioned .
..What is wrong with the above ?

In brief: NO

..What is wrong with the above ?
Dr. Imad Khreim
Dr. Imad Khreim
Dr. Fred Gallo
Clinical Psychology

Energy psychology and mindfulness practices are helpful to many.
Ep involves attuning anxiety or panic and tapping at specific bodily locations. With mp you practice letting go of distressing thoughts and emotions, which also develops brain areas that modulate emotions and enhance attention.

Dr. Fred Gallo
Dr. Fred Gallo
Dr. Eric Weisman