Is there a temperature or other signs that should alert me to call my oncologist after chemotherapy?

Dr. Stephen Noga
Internal Medicine - Oncology
In brief: Fever 101 F
Many times, fever is the first indication that a patient's white blood cells are low and that they are at risk for infection.
The infusion center staff gives individualized instructions to patients on when to call but in general, a feve of 101f should prompt a call. Also, uncontrolled nausea or vomiting, bad headache, racing heart rate or inability to drink adequate fluids should prompt a call.

In brief: Fever 101 F
Dr. Stephen Noga
Dr. Stephen Noga
Dr. Sewa Legha
Internal Medicine - Oncology
In brief: Temperature of 100 d
Fever is the most important sign of your health.
Any fever(100 degree or more) could be infection and needs urgent attention.

In brief: Temperature of 100 d
Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Sewa Legha