I feel like I have a lot more discharge than normal. But i also have a sinus/ear infection. Can these two be related?

Dr. Joseph Bouvier

In brief: See below

Sinus and ear pathogens can be similar and can connect to each other anatomically via the eustachian tubes which connect the middle ear to the throat and thus, indirectly, the sinuses.
However, 98% of sinuses infections are viral and 85% of all middle ear infections clear without antibiotics. Thus, if you are having prolonged symptoms, they could be related but are more likely viral. Get seen.

In brief: See below

Dr. Joseph Bouvier
Dr. Joseph Bouvier
Dr. Cindy Juster